Digital marketing at Masters level from a leading University with support from Australian tutors.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing provides comprehensive practical knowledge of the tactics and strategies of digital marketing. Learn how to develop campaign strategy that uses the right digital tools for your target audience and delivers measurable return on investment.
- Accredited by University of California, Irvine Extension
- Postgraduate - Masters level in digital marketing
- Supported - dedicated local support through our Study Portal (Request Free Trial)
- Practical - hands-on learning with practical 'tool time'
- Credit available for your existing marketing qualifications
- Work-based assignments to put it into practice and build a digital-marketing portfolio
Digital Marketing Concepts
Introduces you to the range of digital marketing channels and methods available, and how they can be used to achieve online acquisition, conversion and retention.
ROI: Online Presence Analysis
Search Engine Marketing
Learn the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to achieve higher rankings in the organic results, and how to maximise ROI on your Paid Search campaigns.
ROI: Search Marketing Strategy
Digital Analytics & Metrics
Learn best-practice for capturing, reporting and analysing metrics in order to improve online user experiences, drive business decisions and prove return on investment.
ROI: Critical Analytics Report
Online Audience Profiling
Learn how to use a range of techniques - including social-media listening and web analytics - to create comprehensive audience personas for your organisation.
ROI: Detailed Customer Personas
Social Media Planning
Learn how to plan an effective social-media strategy. Apply a proven strategic framework to create a plan that will deliver your organisation’s social-media objectives.
ROI: Strategic Social-Media Plan
Optimising Online Brand
Learn technologies and strategies to optimise your website, promotions and other online presence to achieve greater online engagement, conversion and retention.
ROI: Optimisation Recommendations
To be awarded the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing you'll need to complete all 6 core modules along with your choice of electives to earn at least 4 additional credits.
- Digital Marketing Concepts (2 credits)
- Social Media and Online Audience Profiling (2 credits)
- Digital Analytics and Metrics (2 credits)
- Search Engine Marketing Strategy (2 credits)
- Optimising Online Brand Presence (2 credits)
- Strategic Social Media Planning (2 credits)
- Social Media Measurement and Evaluation (2 credits)
- Content Marketing (1.5 credits)
- Blogging for Business (2 credits)
- Digital Display Advertising (2 credits)
- Effective Email Marketing (2 credits)
- Mobile Marketing Strategy (2 credits)
- Marketing for Business Success (2 credits)
- Agile Marketing (1.5 credits)
- Online Video Marketing (2 credits)
Request a Syllabus below for full details.
Qualification with RPL: $5470*
Qualification no RPL: $7160
Module fee: $895
* RPL for 2 modules and includes $100 RPL admin fee.
Fees are tax deductible. They can also be spread over the duration of the qualification, and Direct Debit is available at no additional cost.
- Live webinars - each module starts with a live web-based study session that provides an introduction, and an opportunity to meet your tutor and fellow marketing professionals.
- Study portal - a wealth of multimedia study materials, including recorded tutorials with downloadable notes pages, interactive self-assessment quizzes, and the opportunity to network with other students through forums.
- Tutor support - dedicated support through live webinars, email and our study portal.
- UCI assignment marking - assessment marking fees are included.
- UCI Certificatation - awarded by University of California Irvine Extension
There is no requirement to purchase textbooks.
A maximum of three exemptions are available.
For an exemption from 'Digital Marketing Concepts' you will need either:
- CAM Diploma in Digital Marketing
- A digital-marketing qualification (at Level 4 or above) from an accredited institution
For an exemption from 'Marketing for Business Success' you will need either:
- CIM Professional Certificate, Diploma or Postgraduate Diploma
- A marketing qualification (at Level 4 or above) from an accredited institution (e.g. BA/MBA Marketing or equivalent)
An exemption is also available if you can show that you have covered a module's syllabus (at Level 4 or above) through an accredited institution.