Our programs are delivered through Supported Blended Learning. This delivery style offers maximum flexibility so you can balance part-time study with work and other commitments.
You can study with us from anywhere. Even though each Diploma module starts with a face-to-face study session these sessions are optional. If you can't make it, no problem, we'll get you up to speed through a live online tutorial.
Supported blended learning
The Australian College of Marketing's style of distance learning is called supported 'Blended Learning'. This means that you study on your own, either at home or wherever suits you - reading, watching or listening to material supplied, doing activities and assignments with regular support from your tutor.
- Blended learning means that you will be learning in your own time by reading study material, working on activities, writing assignments.
- Supported means support from your tutor and from other ACM staff based in Australia and the UK.
You also have the opportunity to interact with other students through the ACM Study Portal, live online tutorials, and face-to-face study sessions at the start of each module.
We provide a full package of support during your study with us:
- Study sessions - each Diploma module starts with an optional face-to-face study session.
- Webinars - regular live web-based tutorials plus coaching for assignments and exams.
- Study guide - high-quality printed course notes to guide your learning and to provide additional reading and self-assessment exercises.
- Assignment feedback - we review your assignment drafts to ensure they are up to the required standard before final submission.
- Tutor support - through phone, email and our study portal.
- Study portal - a wealth of multimedia study materials, including recorded lectures, and the opportunity to network with other students through forums.
Multimedia study materials include lectures, weekly overviews and online self-assessments.
Optional study sessions
Each Diploma module starts with an optional study session comprising intensive face-to-face tutoring.
These sessions lay the foundation for your study throughout each module and provide valuable insight into the module's assessment. They are also an opportunity to meet your tutor and get to know fellow students and marketing professionals.
The sessions are held in Melbourne and Sydney at central locations with five-star facilities and excellent transport links.
If, however, you can't make it to a study session, this isn't a problem. We also run an introductory online tutorial at the start of a module to cover off all the essentials.