This digital marketing course will teach you how to plan, execute and measure a comprehensive digital campaign. A rigorous and practical Diploma accredited by the UK's leading association for Digital Marketing.
- Awarded by the Digital Marketing Association
- Practical work-based assignments - solid proof of what you can do
- 30% Credit - for your existing marketing qualifications or experience
- Rigorous - each module is approximately 30-hours of guided study
- Supported - local Australian tutor support and live webinars
- Strategic planning & tactics - learn more than just tactical tools
This Diploma is awarded by the Digital Marketing Association (DMA), the UK’s leading association for digital marketing professionals.
As a not-for-profit organisation, the DMA is guided by an Industry Advisory Council. The council provides steering and guidance to maintain standards, and to ensure that qualifications reflect the latest developments and demands of the sector.
Members of the Advisory Council include:
- Advertising Research Manager, Google
- Associate Strategist, Google
- Global Content & Social Media Marketing Leader, LinkedIn
- Vice President, SAP
- Assistant Vice President, Barclays Bank UK
- Director, Intel Corp
- Business Programs Director, University California Irvine
The Diploma has three modules (RPL available for one module).
Each module is approximately 30-hours of guided study, plus time to complete a work-based assignment, over three months.
The qualification is delivered through part-time blended learning.
- Digital Marketing Tactics
This module provides you with essential practical knowledge of digital marketing channels and techniques. It covers Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Online Customer Experience, Social Media Marketing, and Web Analytics.
- Digital Marketing Planning
This module provides a comprehensive overview of an established framework for developing marketing strategy. At the end of the course, you’ll have a digital marketing plan for your organisation.
- Marketing & Consumer Behaviour (RPL available)
This module provides the essential theory and foundations on which digital marketing is built. It gives an in-depth understanding of four fundamental areas: Marketing Strategy and Planning, Marketing Communications, Market Research and Consumer Behaviour. Recognition for prior learning is available for this module.
Request a Syllabus for full details.
This is an open entry qualification - no prior marketing qualifications or experience is required.
As it is an online program, you will need fundamental computer skills and access to the internet in order to log onto our online Study Portal and to participate in live web-based tutorials. You'll also need speakers built in or attached to your computer.
Aside from a web browser, the only software requirements are a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Reader) plus office automation software to write your assignment (e.g. Microsoft Word or Mac's Pages). The software for web-based tutorials is supplied.
No additional textbooks are required for this course.
The total fees for the qualification are:
- $2600 if you have recognition for prior learning (including $100 exemption fee); or
- $3750 if you don't have recognition for prior learning
The cost per module is $1250.
All fees are tax deductible and can be spread over the duration of the qualification.
- Live webinars - each module starts with a live web-based study session to introduce the module, your tutor, and fellow students
- Study portal - a wealth of multimedia study materials, including recorded tutorials, self-assessment quizzes, online forums, and case studies
- Tutor support - through email, webinars and Study Portal
- Assessment fees – assignments are marked by the Digital Marketing Association in the UK
- Certification – the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is awarded by the Digital Marketing Association
There are no additional fees associated with this qualification.