University of California, Irvine Extension’s Postgraduate Diplomas will help you increase and enhance your current skills, or prepare for a new career. Courses are highly practical, and instructors are qualified leaders in their field. Convenient online courses make it easy to learn on your own time, in your own way. A qualification bearing the University of California seal signifies a well-known, uncompromising standard of excellence.
The University of California, Irvine is ranked:
- 9th best public university, and
- 39th best university in the United States
Since its founding in 1965, the university has continued to gain prestige for its superior academic programs and contributions to cutting-edge research. Its world-renowned reputation has also attracted faculty members from the top of their fields, including three Nobel Prize winners. UC, Irvine prides itself as a centre for quality education.
- Jerri Lynn Hogg, Assistant Professor, Communication Management and Media Psychology, Bay Path College
- Sinan Kanatsiz, Chairman and Founder, Internet Marketing Association, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, KCOMM
- Matthew Langie, Senior Director, Product Marketing, Adobe Systems
- Tim Callen, Managing Partner, RBT Agency
- Steve Kinney Chief Executive Officer and President, Search Optimizers
- Mirna Bard, President & Social Media Consultant, NuReach Global
- Pamela Rutledge, Media Psychologist, Media Psychology Research Center
- Taline Felix, Digital and Social Media Director, Sprocket Media