Chartered Institute of Marketing
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the world’s oldest and largest organisation dedicated to professional marketers. The CIM has been supporting marketers for over 100 years, and has hundreds of study centres around the world helping thousands of marketers develop their careers each year.
All CIM qualifications are developed in consultation with business to ensure they reflect the current trends and requirements of industry.
CIM qualifications are also audited and regulated by the UK Government (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
With the CIM you learn more than just the theory. Not only does a CIM qualification equip you with a solid foundation in the latest theory and thinking, it also gives you the opportunity to put it all into practice.
Why study CIM
- Accredited by the world's largest marketing organisation
- Developed and taught by marketing practitioners
- Work-based assignments – apply the theory as you learn
- Strategic marketing planning, not just the tactical tools
- International accreditation with Australian content
Who recognises CIM qualifications
As well as being international, our postgraduate diploma leads to 'Chartered Marketer' status when combined with the CIM's Continuing Professional Development program. This pathway also provides advanced standing on Masters programs at the following Australian universities:
- Monash University
- Charles Sturt University
- Swinburne University of Technology